About Diane Millonzi
- GRI/BROKER/ASSOCIATE "If we can't sell your home, ERA will buy it"
- ERA Relocation Specialist / National Military Broker
- Five Star Real Estate Agents-Best Client Satisfaction (Las Vegas Life Magazine April 2007)
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Member of Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce / HOA Officer
- Licensed by Test-State of Nevada / 1988 Broker Designation / 2000
- Multi-Million Dollar Club / Nevada resident since 1977
- Top Listing / Top Selling / Top Production Leader
- Involved in all aspects of real estate... Residential/Land/Commerical *WORKING FROM SIGN UP UNTIL SIGN DOWN*
- "Satisfied sellers and Buyers are my top and only priority! Working from sign up, until sign down."
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Las Vegas real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Las Vegas areas, please contact me.